Local air conditioners include 2 clusters:local air conditioning outdoor unit and the cold air conditioning indoor unit are arranged separately. The link between the two clusters is the gas copper pipes and the control wires. So what is an air conditioner outdoor unit? Working principle? How is the installation process of the local air conditioning unit? Any notes? If you are also wondering about this, then let’s find out with P69 JSC:
What is a local air conditioner outdoor unit?
The outdoor unit (or hot unit) is the part that radiates heat to the environment. Basically, the outdoor unit consists of aluminum foil (or copper foil) that are assembled together. Copper pipes containing refrigerant are placed through this aluminum foil for the purpose of fast heat transfer.
Function of outdoor unit: As mentioned above; The outdoor air conditioner has the effect of radiating heat to the environment, making the operation of the air conditioner smooth and convenient.
Working principle of local air conditioning outdoor unit
– After being absorbed by the refrigerant, the refrigerant will immediately move to the compressor. Here, the effect of high pressure will cause the refrigerant to gradually change from vapor to liquid with very high temperature. When the refrigerant reaches the outdoor unit, they will be cooled through the process of dissipating heat to the environment at the aluminum fins and the outdoor unit fan.
+ Block has the effect of pushing (or sucking) the refrigerant.
+ Block capacitor and fan have the effect of triggering Block and cooling fan automatically.
+ The reversing valve reverses the gas valve so that the air conditioner operates in the hot direction.
+ The board has the function of controlling the outdoor unit.
– Then the temperature from the cold unit when moving through the outdoor unit will have a significant and obvious change. And that is also the core of the operating principle of the outdoor air conditioner.
The most correct installation process for the local air conditioning outdoor unit
The outdoor unit is the part that is installed outdoors. Therefore, you should choose an elevated, airy installation location and should choose to install it in a covered area to limit rust on inclement weather days. Hanging outdoor unit must be sure, good bearing.
Steps to install the outdoor unit:
Step 1: Align the outdoor unit installation position in a level position.
Step 2: Screw and fix the L-bar to the wall.
Step 3: Fix the outdoor unit to the L-bar.
Step 4: Connect copper wire, electrical wire and insulation of gas valve similar to installing indoor unit
Notes on the location of the outdoor unit when installing the air conditioner
– Due to the nature of operation, the installation location has a great influence on the outdoor unit. The structure of the outdoor unit allows it to dissipate heat. The higher the temperature at the place where the outdoor unit is located, the worse the heat dissipation ability of the outdoor unit and vice versa. Therefore, we need to place the outdoor unit in a cool location and not too far from the cold unit.
– The distance between the outdoor unit and the air conditioner should be the best:
– The maximum height between the outdoor unit and the indoor unit is recommended to be 12m. If the height of the outdoor unit of the air conditioner is higher than that of the cold unit, once the block compresses the refrigerant circulating in the system, it will also contain the oil of the machine.
– Because the outdoor unit has a high capacity compressor and fan. When operating, noise and vibration cannot be avoided, so the outdoor unit is usually installed in the corner of the wall and has a good bearing bracket. The distance between the outdoor unit and the wall must be greater than 0.2m; The distance between the two sides of each side is 0.25m and the distance between the wall opposite the outdoor unit is greater than 0.6m.
When to clean the local air conditioner outdoor unit?
The outdoor unit is an important part of the air conditioner’s operation. But over time, it will certainly be attached to a lot of dirt, affecting the operation and life of the device.
Therefore, to ensure the safety of the device. We need to pay attention to choose the right cleaning time. Normally, if the device is for home use, you have to clean it 1-2 times a year.
However, with air conditioners operating regularly in environments containing a lot of dust, such as at a company; factory; industrial parks… should be cleaned every 3-4 months to ensure the machine works well and avoid breakdowns.
What’s the air conditioner outdoor unit’s common error?
During use, your air conditioner may appear some basic errors, such as:
– Air conditioner outdoor unit disconnects continuously
– Air conditioner outdoor unit fan not working
– Block outdoor unit is not running
– The outdoor unit of the air conditioner is broken
– The outdoor unit of the air conditioner is clogged with moisture and dirty
– The outdoor unit makes a loud sound
To overcome the above situation, you need to contact an experienced company such as P69 – M&E Electrical Contractor for inspection and replacement.
Hopefully, with the information in this article, you will have a better understanding of the construction and installation of the local air conditioning outdoor unit. And know how to use the device, avoid unfortunate breakdowns from happening. Please contact us if you need air conditioning cleaning and repair!
Why should you choose P69 as an installation unit for the air conditioning system
On the market there are many units air conditioning system with many different services and prices. However, it is not easy to find a place that provides a reputable, quality ventilation system at a good price.
P69 JSC is the unit that installs the best indoor unit today. Always give priority to customer requirements. With the motto ”Prestige – Quality – Progress – Efficiency”. P69 always focuses on investing, renewing equipment as well as training to improve the experience of technicians to keep up with the trend. P69 is committed to prepare and well-progressing projects.
In particular, P69 always offers suitable service solutions. The staff is always ready to give advice. With a professional process that has been optimized to help small and medium businesses save their time and costs. Since then, we are confident to be the most prestigious installation of air conditioning systems in general, the installation of ceiling mounted air conditioners in particular, the leading reputation in the country.
P69.JSC will always bring satisfaction to its customers.
P69 INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY – VIETNAM M&E CONTRACTOR
With ISO 9001:2015 management process. Professional consulting staff – working based on the principle of “ENTHUSIASM – INTELLIGENCE – SPEED”.
With strict criteria: Dedicated advice – Deserving products – Fast progress – Reasonable prices.
The factory has an area of 10,000m2, we supply an unlimited number of products when customers have demand to order.
We P69 JSC provide and install the following services:
- SUPPLY & INSTALL VENTILATING AND AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC)
- SUPPLY & INSTALL ELECTRIC POWER AND EXTRA LOW-VOLTAGE SYSTEM
- SUPPLY & INSTALL PLUMBING AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM
- SUPPLY & INSTALL FIRE FIGHTING AND PROTECTION SYSTEM
P69 JSC has become one of the largest suppliers for typical projects such as: Vinhomes Grand Park; Vinhomes Smart City; Hanoi F1 race track; Vinhomes Central Park; Vinhomes Golden River; Vinhomes Times City; Vinhomes Royal City; Building of the Ministry of Public Security – Pham Van Dong; Building of EVN – Vietnam Electricity Corporation – 11 Cua Bac; Factory Samsung Electronic Vietnam; Hyundai Thanh Cong 2 Automobile Factory;… And many other big projects
Contact us today for a free consultation and answer at:
Contact information P69 – M&E Contractor
Address: No. 6/165C Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Hotline: 02422121212 – 0965937799