Multi Air Conditioner integrated with inverter technology – saving electricity with the ability to connect up to 5 indoor units. Along with the compact design, it is easy to install and save living space for your project.
This is a smart solution chosen to be used by modern apartment buildings.
Multi Air Conditioner Structure
Multi air conditioner is a combination of many indoor units and one outdoor unit, in which the outdoor unit has the effect of supplying cold air and radiating heat to the environment, so it is usually placed in a cool location such as a balcony, roof porch.
In terms of structural components, the outdoor unit of the Multi air-conditioning system is made up of many layers of copper pipes, then placed in aluminum foil, providing fast heat dissipation.
In addition, the Multi air conditioner outdoor unit also includes many important parts as follows:
+ Compressor: Under high pressure and temperature conditions, the compressor works to compress gas from gas to liquid.
+ Thermal sensor: Including small parts such as outdoor unit temperature sensor, outdoor air temperature sensor and compressor line temperature sensor.
+ Heat exchanger: The place for the condensing function of waste heat, so the heat exchanger is also called the condenser.
+ Electronic throttle valve: Helps convert refrigerant gas to gas.
+ Fan motor: This part in the outdoor unit of the Multi air conditioner has the function of dissipating heat for the condenser.
Working principle of Multi air conditioner
When the room temperature differs from the pre-set temperature by 1 to 2 degrees Celsius, the temperature sensor in the indoor unit (connected to the board) will sense this difference, then the board will control the outdoor unit to run.
The outdoor unit will now receive a signal and will supply liquid gas to the indoor unit. At the indoor unit, the liquid gas evaporates and collects heat from the air passing through the indoor unit, the air loses heat, so the temperature drops. This process will continue until the temperature in the room is exactly the same as the temperature on the remote, the board will control the condenser of the air conditioner, and the cooling process will also stop.
Outstanding features of the Multi air conditioner
– Space and energy-saving: The multi outdoor unit is specially designed to be compact to solve space constraints, as well as to add more interior layout options. Only 1 compact outdoor unit is needed, allowing it to be combined to install 4 to 5 indoor units for 4 to 5 rooms.
– Powerful and quiet: The noise from the outdoor unit is no longer your concern. The outdoor unit of multi air conditioners has developed powerful Swing compressors. Features 1 compression chamber and high-performance lubricating oil, allowing the engine to run smoothly and efficiently.
– Outstanding Performance: Advanced Inverter Technology. Multi air conditioners have a cooling capacity higher than rated capacity up to 144%. Therefore, the cooling capacity of the system is higher than that of the local air conditioner due to the larger heat exchanger.
– Smart cooling: The multi-air conditioner outdoor unit with throttle valve increases inverter efficiency and controls refrigerant usage more efficiently by up to 80%.
Notes and procedures when installing
The outdoor unit needs to be installed in a firm position, preferably fixed on solid foundations (in apartments, it is often installed on the balcony). Install the outdoor unit at a lower position than the indoor unit. Make sure the oil is returned to the engine cavity more easily.
At the same time, the outdoor air conditioner unit is installed in a well-ventilated outdoor location. Make sure the surrounding distance is 10cm and the air outlet direction is at least 100cm.
With the process install outdoor unit:
- Step 1: Measure the two bases, the distance between the two legs of the outdoor unit to fix the outdoor unit
- Step 2: Similar to the indoor unit, align the outdoor unit installation position to balance the water level
- Step 3: Attach the L-bar to the wall
- Step 4: Attach the heater to the leveled position and start connecting
- Step 5: Connect the power to the outdoor unit
The best Multi air conditioner installation today
Currently, there are many units on the market provide air conditioning system with different services and prices. However, it is not easy to find a reputable and quality ventilation system supplier at a good price.
P69 JSC is the unit that installs the best indoor unit today. Always give priority to customer requirements. With the motto ”Prestige – Quality – Progress – Efficiency”. P69 always focuses on investing, renewing equipment as well as training to improve the experience of technicians to keep up with the trend. P69 is committed to prepare and well-progressing projects.
In particular, P69 always offers suitable service solutions. The staff is always ready to give advice. With a professional process that has been optimized to help small and medium businesses save their time and costs. Since then, we are confident to be the most prestigious installation of air conditioning systems in general, the installation of ceiling mounted air conditioners in particular, the leading reputation in the country.
P69.JSC will always bring satisfaction to its customers.
P69 INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY – VIETNAM M&E CONTRACTOR
With ISO 9001:2015 management process. Professional consulting staff – working based on the principle of “ENTHUSIASM – INTELLIGENCE – SPEED”.
With strict criteria: Dedicated advice – Deserving products – Fast progress – Reasonable prices.
The factory has an area of 10,000m2, we supply an unlimited number of products when customers have demand to order.
We P69 JSC provide and install the following services:
- SUPPLY & INSTALL VENTILATING AND AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC)
- SUPPLY & INSTALL ELECTRIC POWER AND EXTRA LOW-VOLTAGE SYSTEM
- SUPPLY & INSTALL PLUMBING AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM
- SUPPLY & INSTALL FIRE FIGHTING AND PROTECTION SYSTEM
P69 JSC has become one of the largest suppliers for typical projects such as: Vinhomes Grand Park; Vinhomes Smart City; Hanoi F1 race track; Vinhomes Central Park; Vinhomes Golden River; Vinhomes Times City; Vinhomes Royal City; Building of the Ministry of Public Security – Pham Van Dong; Building of EVN – Vietnam Electricity Corporation – 11 Cua Bac; Factory Samsung Electronic Vietnam; Hyundai Thanh Cong 2 Automobile Factory;… And many other big projects
Contact us today for a free consultation and answer at:
Contact information P69 – M&E Contractor
Address: No. 6/165C Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Hotline: 02422121212 – 0965937799