In the M&E (Mechanical & Electrical) system, there are many systems including the water supply and drainage system (Plumbing). This is an important and indispensable system for M&E contractors, especially in civil and industrial construction.
CONSTRUCTION, INSTALLATION OF GENERAL WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM
- Read and understand carefully the drawing to determine the location, main axis water supply pipeline and connection points of the equipment: Water meter, valves (Need to coordinate with the technical department of the project owner). Perform all installation and browsing details prior to installation.
- Read and understand drawings that are coordinated with other items such as Power Supply, Fire, Telecommunications, Structure, Architecture. To ensure that the construction does not affect the installation space and affect the structure or architecture of the building.
EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION WORK:
- Make a list of equipment for each area (or each floor) – which shows all parameters such as type, specifications, installation location, quantity and approved by the Construction Manager.
- Before installation, all pipe ends must be cleaned (Manually or using an air compressor).
- During installation, the manufacturer’s installation instructions must be followed.
- Note the direction of the device after installation, to avoid the case of being reversed or untidy.
- Label with plastic, clearly shows the order number/direction of water supply on the main water supply pipe according to the drawing, update the as-built drawing of the layout and principle diagram, save the file.
- The water pump system is quality checked by operating the pressure test water pump, operating in manual and automatic modes.
- Prepare a statistical table and submit it to the Construction Manager for approval before installation.
- Determining the installation location of sanitary equipment according to the drawings in coordination with other systems such as: air conditioning, ventilation, electrical cabinets, fire alarm, sound,…
- Record system test results, submit to Supervision Consultant, and keep records.
CONSTRUCTION OF CLEAN WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM ONLY
1. Direct water supply system
- Water source: surface water or groundwater
- Collection works + Level 1 pumping station: collect water from the source and pump it to the treatment station
- Treatment station: clean the source water to meet the quality requirements for use
- Level 2 pumping station: bringing the treated water from the clean water tank to the consumer network
- Water tower: regulates the flow between the level 2 pumping station and the consumer network
- Transmission and distribution network: including transmission level 1 network, distribution level 2 network and level 3 network connected to the pipes supplying the house.
2. Requirements for a clean water supply system
- Ensure adequate and continuous delivery of the required amount of water to the points of consumption.
- Ensure water quality meets usage requirements
- Low cost of construction and management
- Construction and management are easy and convenient, capable of automating and mechanizing the exploitation, treatment and transportation of water..
INSTALLATION OF WASTE DRAINAGE SYSTEM
A drainage system is a collection of tools, drainage pipes and structures that perform three functions: collecting, transporting and treating wastewater before it is discharged to the source.
1. Wastewater classification
Based on the nature and origin, wastewater is classified into three main categories:
- Domestic wastewater: After being used for personal purposes such as cooking, bathing, flushing the toilet, etc., the wastewater contains a lot of organic dirt, as well as bacteria. This is called domestic wastewater.
- Production wastewater: is the type of wastewater discharged after the production technology process, with different compositions, properties and pollution levels depending on the type of industry, raw materials as well as operating regulations.
- Contaminated rainwater: after every heavy rain, rainwater falls and flows on the surface of streets, roofs of residential areas and industrial parks. Rainwater in urban areas is not as fresh as in rural areas, so it is also considered a form of wastewater.
- Urban wastewater: is the type of wastewater discharged from the process of production and daily life.
2. Sewage drainage systems
Water supply and drainage system
The drainage system is a combination of works, equipment and technical solutions for wastewater drainage. Based on the transportation of domestic wastewater in general or separately, we can have the following types of drainage systems:
- General drainage system;
- Separate drainage system;
- Semi-private drainage system;
- Mixed system.
The construction of the water supply and drainage system is an indispensable item in the electromechanical system of the project. Is the installation of water supply pipes, drainage pipes, and equipment in the project according to the correct technique, ensuring an optimal installation and operating costs in the future.
P69.JSC constructs and installs the leading prestigious water supply and drainage system.
To have a water supply and drainage system with high-quality standards, fully meeting the criteria of safety, hygiene, convenience and sustainability, requires a team of professional technicians. All of those criteria are fully met by P69.JSC. With years of experience in the profession, along with enthusiasm and prestige confirmed through many projects, P69.JSC deserves to be the No. 1 prestigious contractor. P69.JSC is also an M&E contractor, contractor. Installing a reputable and professional fire protection system in the market for many years.
Contact us today for a free consultation and answer at:
P69 INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Headquarter: No. 6/165C Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Hotline: 02422121212 – 09656937799