With the most advanced technological process today, combined with a team of employees who are dedicated to the profession P69.JSC is constantly improving the technological process to increase productivity and reduce product costs with the desire to produce The cable ladder product line is of the same quality as imported goods but the price is very suitable for domestic electromechanical contractors.
What is a cable ladder? What are the classifications, advantages, and applications of cable tray ladders? The following article P69.JSC will explain in the most detail and specificity so that you can better understand the product lines and their applications.
What is Ladder & Cable Tray?
Cable tray ladders, also known as cable ladders, electric ladders are specialized for storing conductors and for the installation of electric cable systems, electrical wires, auxiliary for the construction industry, electricity … in construction projects such as schools. , apartment buildings, buildings, factories, offices, etc. Although very familiar and widely used, in order to be able to choose the right cable ladder and cable tray, you need to have product knowledge. this.
– Cable ladder: mainly used for XLPE protected conductors such as electrodynamic cables, where there is a good environment such as machine room, basement.
– Cable tray: used with electrical wires and cables with low self-protection such as signal cables, power cables.
Cable & Ladder Tray specifications
Cable tray ladders have a number of standard features as they can be made from the following main materials: Aluminum, galvanized steel, powder-coated black corrugated iron, hot-dip galvanized corrugated iron, stainless steel 201, 304. And some Other standards:
- Cable ladders, cable trays: 500×100, 400×100, 300×100, 200×100, 150×100, 100×50,… (Manufacturing according to customer requirements).
- For standard length can be from 2.4m, 2.5m or 3.0m
- Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm… (Manufacturing according to customer requirements).
- Width: 100 ÷ 1500 mm.
- Height: 50 ÷ 200 mm.
- Common colors: white, wrinkled cream, gray, blue…depending on the needs of use.
- With and without lid.
Types of cable tray ladders are popular today
– Powder coated cable tray ladder: Cable tray ladder is made of corrugated iron and powder coated. Products are usually installed for indoor projects.
– Hot dipped galvanized cable tray: Helps ensure durability over time and solid structure. Often used for outdoor works, environments where metal is prone to rust or corrosive effects.
– Electrolytic galvanized cable tray: Installed for outdoor works, environments where metal is susceptible to corrosion and rust.
– Inox cable tray ladder: Used in special places, requiring high requirements, because this product has very high durability and is not affected by the external environment.
– Aluminum cable tray ladder: Used in special places, requiring high requirements for longevity, easy installation, light weight, this product has very high durability and is less affected by the environment outside school.
P69 INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: No. 6/165C Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Hotline : 02422121212 – 0965937799
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOUwCnE5iGj8iqe_ZIUM7oA