Industrial fans help to regulate, circulate air, remove exhaust gases, toxic gases, and provide fresh air for the living environment. However, if you do not know how to use it, it will cause a lot of wasted electricity. So how to use industrial fans to save electricity to save costs. Let ‘s find out with P69 Company through this article.
Choose the right industrial fan
Currently, there are 3 designs on the market: vertical industrial fans, wall-mounted industrial fans and industrial floor fans. Therefore, users need to carefully consider the characteristics of each type of industrial fan to choose the right space for cooling.
|Standing industrial fan||
The height is about 1.2 – 1.5 m, the ability to move flexibly. Suitable for cooling in many different spaces and cooling a large area when the user sits on the chair at a certain height from the floor.
Industrial wall fan
Designed to hang high, fixed on the wall, can spread the wind to every corner of the room. Suitable when you need to save space on the floor, there is no need to move the fan much.
|Industrial floor fan||
Has a low height and is also easy to move to serve cooling in multiple locations. Effective low-range cooling.
Determine the appropriate space to use the type of fan to make the selection easier, time-consuming and easy to install. Specifically, with factory workshops, where there are many people, you can choose the following types of industrial fans:
Square industrial exhaust fan
|Circular axial fan||
Choose a fan with specifications suitable for use, pay special attention to noise level, propeller length, wind speed, capacity… so that it is suitable for the area and number of people in the room. room.
Choose the right fan power for the room area for the most efficient use of the fan.
Choose to buy industrial fans from reputable brands to ensure that the fans are made of good materials, safe for health, good performance, and long service life.
Reduce system resistance
– System resistance plays an important role in determining fan performance and operation
– System resistance also varies depending on the process. (For example, deposits or corrosion in pipes)
– In some cases, change equipment, improve pipelines.
Therefore, it is necessary to check the system resistance, plan to renovate, and measures to maintain the effective operation of the fan.
Operating near the point of maximum performance
– The point of maximum performance is called peak performance or “Maximum performance point”
– This point is close to the rated capacity of the fan for a given design speed and system resistance
– Deviation to the point of maximum efficiency will increase losses and decrease performance
Regular maintenance of industrial fans
– Clean the fan after 1-2 months of use to remove all dust and dirt on the fan and in the fan motor. After cleaning, wipe it thoroughly and let the fan dry completely before using it.
– Should periodically clean, clean the fan by putting oil in the bearing and putting new grease in the fan gearbox, check the rated voltage of the device.
– Oil the gear on the back after cleaning the impeller and fan cage. Then open the cover with the shaft seal, clean the 2 shaft ends, add more machine oil to it.
– Just clean the removable external parts of the fan such as impeller, fan cage. When cleaning the fan, do not let water get into the motor of the machine because it can cause rust to the motor and even lead to a short circuit causing a fire.
– Regularly maintain fans by periodically inspecting all system components, lubricating and replacing bearings, repairing or replacing motors, and cleaning fans.
– Regularly check the power cord to replace it in time, to avoid extremely dangerous electric shock. In addition, fans that are not used after a long period of time should be exposed to the sun for 1-2 hours to eliminate musty odors and limit electrical leakage before using them again.
Adjust the air flow
In some situations, the fan speed may change when using an industrial fan
- Additional air flow is required when new pipes are added.
- Less air flow is required because the fan is oversized.
- Should adjust the fan at a moderate speed, do not turn on the fan at high speed because industrial fans have a large capacity and spread.
Contact us today for a free consultation and answer at:
Contact information P69 – M&E Contractor
Address: No. 6/165C Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Hotline: 02422121212 – 0965937799