The installation of industrial electrical cabinets meets quality standards, contributing to the stability and safety of the electrical system and machinery. Industrial electrical cabinets have an important role in operating the electrical system or the machinery system in the factory.
However, the general steps to designing and installing industrial electrical cabinets are not well known. In this article, P69 Joint Stock Company would like to share with you the most detailed and basic steps to installing industrial electrical cabinets.
What is Electric Cabinet?
Industrial electrical cabinets are devices that contain all important electrical system details such as switches; breakers; transformer; transformers… at construction sites, factories, and households. This is the place to supply and transmit power to branches to ensure stable, long-term and regular power transmission.
Usually, industrial electrical cabinets are usually rectangular or square. The cabinet is powder coated and different colors depending on the needs and purposes of use. This device is considered as a protection system for the equipment of an entire power network.
Functions of industrial electrical cabinets
Industrial electrical cabinets are an indispensable part in any industrial work. From power plants to substations, transmission and distribution systems to electricity consumers. Be sure to isolate live equipment from electricity users during operation.
Industrial electrical cabinets have complex connection systems and control circuit structures. The design and installation of quality standard cabinets is the most important factor deciding on the safety of people and stability of the electrical system and machine lines.
The most correct installation guide for industrial electrical cabinets
1. Make a diagram of the distribution of devices and their operating principles
2. Investigate the cost of materials and equipment
3. Buy an electrical cabinet that matches the size to hold the purchased electrical equipment
On the outside of the cabinet, they often make additional holes to install additional devices such as clocks, buttons, and indicator lights. To machine these positions, we have 2 ways to do it. If the customer requires high precision and complexity, the cabinet shell will be machined by CNC cutting machine. And when customers do not have many requirements, they will usually cut with a drill bit.
Principles when installing electrical equipment in industrial electrical cabinets:
- Notification devices such as indicator lights, voltages, and meters are located at the top.
- The control devices are arranged below such as push buttons, circuit breakers, switches…
- Arrange switches, push buttons of the device horizontally or vertically. One device is a row for easy control and operation.
- Some locations with holes to connect to external equipment such as ventilation fans or wiring places outside the electrical cabinet need a screen to prevent mice or insects from entering and damaging the electrical cord.
4. Install and arrange the parts on the electrical panel
- The control devices placed above include relays (protective relays, intermediate relays), electromagnetic sensors, controllers.
- The switchgear placed at the bottom includes aptomat, magnetic starter and contactor.
- The total Aptomat is usually placed at the top left or in the center of the capacitor, depending on the distribution and arrangement of each person.
- The electrical wiring bridge is located at the bottom for convenient connection and connection of different types of wires
5. Electrical wiring
Electrical conductors and terminals usually have many types of wires: green wire, red wire, yellow wire, black wire… Therefore, they need to be arranged scientifically. Can be numbered for easy operation and repair when unexpected problems occur. For special types of wire such as a high-sensitivity signal wire that requires an anti-interference shield, the power and signal circuit wires need to be distributed far apart and installed in separate ducts.
Electricians always wire the powertrain first and then the control wires. All control and power circuits should be connected at right angles to each other.
6. Check insulation safety between the equipment and electrical panels after installation
7. 2nd check for small loads before installing the equipment in the cabinet
8. Install the foot frame to install the cabinet and pull the power cord towards the industrial electrical cabinet
9. Final retest of all internal and external device security.
At the end of the installation process, the electrician retests the safety of the entire system in the industrial electrical cabinet. In addition, it is necessary to check that the ground wire has met the copper core standard, the material is soft but difficult to break.
10. Cleaning electrical cabinets
After going through all the above stages, it will be necessary to clean the electrical cabinet with a vacuum cleaner and necessary items. Make sure the electrical cabinet is free from iron filings or dust.
Latest updated electrical cabinet installation quote 2022
P69 Joint Stock Company invites you to refer to our electrical cabinet installation quotation with available types and sizes. About the quotation of installing electrical cabinets manufactured according to your own requirements, if you need quick advice, please contact the phone number 02422121212 – 0965937799.
|NO.||INSTALLING SERVICE||UNIT PRICE (VND)||NOTES|
|1||Electrical wiring for industrial electrical cabinets||From 300.000đ||Price depends on distance, load power cord, separation|
|2||Installation of electrical control cabinets||From 300.000đ||Survey – Quotation – Construction (electrical cabinet with PLC, Inverter…)|
|3||Upgrade available electrical cabinets||From 300.000đ||Survey – Quotation – Upgrade construction|
|4||Repair and upgrade lighting system||From 300.000đ||Survey – Quotation – Upgrade construction (Lighting system for factories, factories, offices, restaurants, cafes, shops…)|
|5||Install floating wire||From 300.000đ||Price depends on distance, quantity, power separation|
|6||Install negative wire||From 300.000đ||Price depends on distance, quantity, separation|
|7||Installation of 3-phase electrical cabinets||From 400.000đ||Survey – Quotation – Upgrade construction (Lighting system for factories, factories, offices, restaurants, cafes, shops…)|
|8||Construction of electrical system||From 400.000đ||Survey – Quotation – Upgrade construction (Lighting system for factories, factories, offices, restaurants, cafes, shops…)|
|9||Installation of lighting system||From 300.000đ||Survey – Quotation – Upgrade construction (Lighting system for factories, factories, offices, restaurants, cafes, shops…)|
This unit price is for reference only. Depends on the project and construction works of the investor. The price list will be adjusted to best suit the set budget.
– For the best electrical cabinet installation quote from Company P69. Please contact us directly for the fastest advice and support!
Contact information P69 – M&E Contractor
Headquarter: No. 6/165C Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Hotline: 02422121212 – 0965937799