Installing shelves to store fire extinguishers with better durability from damage by a number of external factors. So what is the use of the shelf for fire extinguishers? Features of shelves for fire extinguishers? How to install shelves for fire extinguishers? The answer is in the content P69 Company shares below
What is a fire extinguisher shelf?
The shelf for pccc equipment is made of reinforced iron, sturdy, and has a common large and small size that can usually hold 1 – 2 or 3 portable fire extinguishers of all kinds. Some special types of shelves installed in areas near the sea or factories react to metal manufactured with plastic.
Uses of shelves for fire extinguishers
The shelf for fire extinguishers is considered an important item in ensuring the high safety of fire prevention equipment, namely fire extinguishers, effectively protecting all types of CO2/MT3 or CO2/MT3 fire extinguishers. small powder like MFZ4, MFZ8.
Although it has a simple structure and has only one purpose of use, which is to hold a fire extinguisher, without this specialized device, you may face a lot of trouble in the process of preserving and storing it. like when you need to use a fire extinguisher!
Fire extinguisher shelves are considered the best solution for storing fire extinguishers in order, chosen by the majority of customers. When a fire occurs, you inevitably panic, it will be very time consuming if you go to find a fire extinguisher to handle.
Moreover, the arrangement of the appropriate placement of shelves for fire extinguishers has the effect of avoiding the impact of spilling the extinguisher on the floor, which adversely affects the quality and effectiveness of the fire extinguisher.
In addition to the effect of fixing firefighting equipment such as fire extinguishers, shovels … shelf for fire extinguishers also has the effect of making your office more neat, methodical and professional. Remember to buy genuine products for the best experience!
Features of shelves for fire extinguishers
The shelf for fire extinguishers is designed to be very simple, convenient and compact. This is also the right choice for customers who are fastidious, aesthetic and like to save money. Maybe they don’t like hanging fire extinguishers on the wall, so it won’t be aesthetic and they like to put two at the same time, three vases on the shelf to ensure aesthetics, while also saving some space.
Simple from corrugated iron material, red powder coating has created extremely delicate and sharp shelves with four sturdy bases and carefully rounded corners.
Compact but based on shelf space and shelf space, people divide the shelf into many types to be able to hold from one to many fire extinguishers. The shelf can hold different types of fire extinguishers such as 4kg, 8kg powder fire extinguishers,… or CO2 MT3 to MT5 fire extinguishers…
Instructions on how to install shelves for fire extinguishers according to technical standards
Today P69 Company will guide how to install shelves for fire extinguishers according to technical standards, including the following steps:
Step 1: Choose the right shelf for the fire extinguisher
The most common types of fire protection shelves today:
- Shelves for 1 fire extinguisher: Dimensions H250xW200xD200
- Shelves for 2 extinguishers – double shelves for fire extinguishers: Dimensions H250xW390xD200
- Shelf for 3 CC bottles: Dimensions H300xW570xD200
- Shelves for 4 bottles: Size is usually H500xW700xD200
Depending on the needs, and the space for the purpose of use, choose the appropriate type of shelf for the fire extinguisher
Step 2: Choose a location to install the shelf for the fire extinguisher
Here are some notes when placing shelves for fire extinguishers:
– Place the fire extinguisher in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
– Pay attention to place the bottle right in the aisle, in a position that is easy to see so that everyone can hold and manipulate it easily. You can place a fire extinguisher in a number of locations as follows:
- Right in the corner of the wall next to the main door
- Right at the right angle of the stairs between floors
- Along the hotel corridor near the stairs
- Outside the door of the warehouse room
Some of the following locations should be avoided when installing shelves for fire extinguishers
- Do not place the bottle in a hidden place such as in a closed room, in a warehouse, in a position obscured by other furniture, dark corners of stairs, etc. , the fire will not be able to know where the extinguisher is.
- You can put 2 fire extinguishers at the same time in 1 fire extinguisher holder.
- The use of shelves for fire extinguishers not only increases the aesthetics but also helps to save the room, preserve the fire extinguishers better, not rust when in contact with the ground, the floor. Choosing a shelf for fire extinguishers is considered the perfect solution in homes, offices, and corporate households.
Step 3: Put the fire extinguisher on the shelf
After completing the above steps, we do not need to install anything complicated. Only clean the shelf as well as the position of the shelf. Then just put the fire extinguisher in the shelf and you’re done.
Structure of double shelves for fire prevention
– Shelves are manufactured by the method of cornering and welding with the following structure and dimensions:
– The legs are folded with 4 corners to help bear the force without being skewed
– The front surface is painted with the word “fire protection 114” in white color
– The whole body is powder coated in red
– Looking straight from the top has a rectangle size 20cm x 40cm
– Viewed from the side is a diagonal trapezoid with a front height of 16cm and a rear height of 23cm
– At the bottom of the fire extinguisher holder, there are 2 small holes to help prevent water stagnation inside
Contact information P69 – M&E Contractor
Address: No. 6/165C Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Hotline : 02437688156 – 0965937799